Greetings, gentle reader! If you’re seeking more information about Diane Aull, you’ve come to the right place. Read on:
I’ve worked for some of the biggest corporations in the world and some of the smallest… in industries ranging from financial services to manufacturing… in places as diverse as New York City and Jedburg, SC.
Along the way, I’ve been — among other things — an accountant, a computer operations manager, a business analyst, a technical writer, a college instructor, a software tester, a retail sales clerk, a corporate trainer, a customer service call center manager, and a coffee shop barista. (The last despite the fact that I don’t drink coffee. Weird, I know.)
I’ve sipped champagne in Paris, noshed on fish and chips in London and partied all night in New Orleans. I’ve driven the Pacific Coast Highway and cruised the Caribbean. I’ve stayed up all night to drink in the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and basked in the glow as it set beyond the Pacific. I’ve made the acquaintance of celebrities (even been kissed by Peter Tork!), and earned the friendship of some incredibly talented and interesting “everyday” people.
Turns out, I learned a thing or two from all my real life adventures. Like:
- How to get along well with all sorts of people.
- How to organize and communicate information so it’s easy to navigate and understand.
- The difference between benefits and features, and why you need to address both.
- That Mom does know best most of the time, but she’s not infallible.
- It is possible for a website to be “too artistic.”
- You can never be too rich, or have too many friends.
- Some people can indeed be too thin, but as much as I love chocolate that’s probably never going to be an issue for me.
- Oh, yeah, and debits go on the left and credits on the right.
Today, I’m a full stack marketer with a passion for content and usability. I’ve been creating websites — and refining my ideas of what it takes to make a successful site — for over 15 years. And now I’m putting all my experience to good use helping organizations succeed online.
But enough about me. How can I help you? Talk with me!
Want to know more? Click these links for possibly even more information about me than you ever imagined possible: